Thursday, November 30, 2006

Grand Canyon


We had another beautiful day yesterday here in sunny California. I guess it's the same weather every day; that's what we hear, and it's proving to be true. Before I get too carried away with pictures of Burbank and the surrounding area, I want to share more of the Grand Canyon. I'm learning that, from a photographer's view point, I was at the park at the wrong time of the day. The sun was extremely bright as you can see from this picture. I found myself trying to find shade for a better shot. It was so difficult. If I ever have the opportunity to go back, I will park myself at one of the points and stay there until the sun sets. The shuttle buses run until 10:00p.m., now we know why. The most spectacular pictures are at sunrise and sunset. Next time, I'll know.




With love from California


~Angela

No comments: