Monday, July 28, 2008

ONE Seriously Busy Week!



Last week was fabulously busy. For the first time in 13 years, I worked outside our home. Yes, the entire week - all day. And each evening we participated in a Child Evangelism 5-Day Club at a local apartment complex. It was an incredible time. I believe a seed was planted in many of the kids there and at least two accepted Jesus as their Saviour.
As I was cleaning out my files one night last week, I thumbed through a folder titled, "Bible" and wanted to share a quote from Amy Carmichael.
God bless your Sunday ~
~*~*~*~*~
"If monotony tries me, and I cannot stand drudgery; if stupid people fret me and the little ruffles set me on edge; if I make much of the trifles of life, then I know nothing of Calvary love.
Amy Carmichael 1867-1951

No comments: