Saturday, November 17, 2007

An Autumn Walk

Having a five year old in the family sure keeps us young. The other day we went for a walk looking for things that reminded us of Autumn. When we got in, we waxed these leaves and made an all-natural centerpiece for our table. After taking dozens of pictures, this is the one that seemed to be the best. I really need some photography lessons on lighting. Try as I may, sometimes I just can't get it right.



~*~*~*~*~


I am sad to say that my dial-up connection is preventing me from corresponding as I once did with our cable connection in Denver. Please know that I still try to read comments and visit your blog when I'm able but it's taking an enormous amount of time to load all the windows. Not only is it frustrating, my family is my first priority.




No comments: