Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dear Gayle,

This post is in response to Gayle's comment left about the meatloaf recipe. I knew someone would eventually ask about the El Pato tomoto sauce, or at least wonder without leaving a comment. So, as soon as I posted it, I found it online and bookmarked it. Here's the Link: El Pato Tomato Products. It's basically tomato sauce with chili peppers.
And yes, we grow potatoes here. They've been harvested for a while now and we just have them on the back porch. I can see why some folks would say they don't grow down here as we have very humid climates - you moreso than me, but they're planted very early in Texas. If I lived in SweetHome Alabama, I sure would try it.
For those of you who have never been blessed by Gayle's transparent wit, you're missing out. Unfortunately, you'll have to sign up on Blogger and let her know you want to be added to her readers, but if you make it that far, I think you'll be blessed.

Y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: