Monday, October 22, 2007

Reflection

Have you ever gone back and read some of your posts? I did a few minutes ago and found this particular one I'd like to share again. I have many new friends here, and I know sometimes trying to understand our crazy life is confusing unless you know the whole story.



Back in 1999, Phillip worked for a company whose biggest client was Wal-Mart. Because Phillip is in commercial construction, he was hired to travel all over the country remodeling the Monsters. It was a pretty rough year in some ways, but it was the very best, too. We had already committed to homeschooling and decided, in order to keep our family together, we would travel as a family if the Lord provided a way. And, indeed He did. In fact, He provided much more than I could possibly put into words. Sometimes, there just isn't words for what God does. He is indescribable.



Seven years later, I found myself in the exact same situation. In fact, the very same city (different WM) where we began all those years ago. We'd come full circle and, though times have not always been peachy, I purposed myself to make the very best of our situation this go-'round. After all, I had a choice. What kind of example would I be for my children, who now are old enough to remember this leg of the journey. I hope and pray they've seen joy, acceptance, and yielding along the way.

No comments: