Tuesday, July 08, 2008

MIA

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a consistent blogger. Life is just vastly different from our traveling days. I must admit, I miss those days in some ways.

I spent the last week with my sister. Some of you know she's gone through a heartwrenching, devastating divorce. She finally made the decision to move out of the home she and her husband built about eight years ago and I went up to help her. It was very good to be with her and my neice. We had some good times and crying moments, but we all saw the Lord in our midst. He is truly carrying her/them/us. I say us because it's affected our entire family - on both sides actually. We love her husband, my BIL, so very much. Love doesn't turn off like a faucet.

~*~*~*~*~

I made lasagna for dinner this evening. I used the 'oven ready' pasta this time and it turned out fine. The only thing I'd do different next time is add a tad of water (or make my sauce a bit juicier) because the pasta soaks up the moisture.

~*~*~*~*~

Beginning next Monday, I will be taking my first-ever photography class! Woo-hoo! I spoke with the instructor this morning and discovered that she obtained her college degree in photography. Needless to say I'm beside myself with excitement!

No comments: